We collect personal information from you when it is reasonably necessary for us to conduct the services you may need.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
When you send us personal information some of the reasons we may use it for include:
- Contacting you as required to meet your medical needs.
- All contacts aim to be responded to within 48 business hours excluding Christmas Holiday period, Easter Holiday period, Public Holidays doctor holiday periods or a doctor’s family and emergency
- Claiming payment from medical authorities and insurers
- Complying with our legal responsibilities
- Complying with our obligations to hospital facilities, theatre staff and the people who will be treating you after a surgical procedure
The kind of information our clinic collects (including data sent via emails) includes:
- Personal information like your name, address, date of birth, gender, racial and religious information, payment details, ethnic background, occupation, pronouns, sexual preferences, employer’s details, interests, payment details, financial information, medications, criminal record
- Information about how and where you were referred to us
- Health information including medical results, clinical and medical records
- Family medical history and their details
- Other medical service providers’ commentary, diagnosis and test results
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site and apps. For example, they help us monitor how many users are on the site or app, and what sections are most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of the kind of advertising that may be relevant to your health interests
- You can clear cookies from your device by changing the security settings on your web browser.
- However, doing this might mean that parts of our website(s) or apps may not work as they should.
We may share your personal information within a wider group of professional service providers that may include:
- Other health professionals
- Case managers
- Nursing practitioners
- Other medical specialists
- Medical research (with permission)
- Allied health professionals
- Other parties reasonably expected to be included in the treatment of your case
email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any concerns about privacy issues.
- Our website is not a substitute for a medical consult and information on this website can be considered for educational purposes only.
- This website does not take the place of a medical consult
- All consults and procedures are different; all results are individual
- The results of consults and procedures are wholly dependent on the patient’s ability to follow the doctor’s advice
- This website makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for purpose or other violation of rights.
- Although we endeavour to accurately report data on this website,it does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, reliability or results of the use of materials on this website
- There is no guarantee that this website will be updated in any specific timeframe and no guarantee the materials on this site are current, accurate or complete
- This website provides links to other websites to assist patients in their pregnancy health journey and accepts no liability for accuracy or reliability of materials on these sites. Any such use of these sites is at the user’s risk.